Cucumber is a famous fruit has many benefits for our bodies. The fruit of cucumbers can be used to treat the face, made ??drinks, decorations, or for cooking. As for the recipe which I will this time.
I will share Strawberry-Cucumber Salad with Almonds and Mint recipe. A lovely fresh cucumber salad with fresh strawberries almonds get decorations divisive and fresh mint leaves.
Strawberry-Cucumber Salad with Almonds and Mint Ingredients
- 1/3 cup slivered almonds
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper
- Lettuce leaves for serving, such as Bibb, Romaine, or red leaf lettuce
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 cup sliced fresh strawberries (or frozen, thawed strawberries, halved)
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint
- 2 teaspoons balsamic vinegar
- 2 tablespoons seedless strawberry preserves or strawberry jam
- 3 cups diced English (seedless) cucumber
Strawberry-Cucumber Salad with Almonds and Mint Photos Gallery
Strawberry-Cucumber Salad with Almonds and Mint Directions
- At first, place almonds in a small, dry skillet and set pan over medium heat. Cook 3 to 5 minutes, until almonds are golden brown, shaking the pan frequently to prevent burning. Set aside.
- Then, in a medium bowl, whisk together the preserves, olive oil, balsamic vinegar and Dijon mustard. Add the cucumber, strawberries, mint and toasted almonds and toss to combine. Season to taste with salt and black pepper. Serve inside lettuce leaves or over chopped lettuce.
Strawberry-Cucumber Salad with Almonds and Mint Video
Strawberry-Cucumber Salad with Almonds and Mint is presented on leaf lettuce with balsamic strawberry sauce sharp.