Time to share the Salmon Rosemary Burgers recipe. These savory salmon burgers hold up well on the grill, especially if you use a nice fillet of wild king salmon.
It’s easy to make.
Salmon Rosemary Burgers Ingredients
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1/2 cup minced red onion
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 cup dry bread crumbs
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh rosemary
- 2 teaspoons prepared horseradish
- 2 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 1/2 pounds king salmon fillet, skinned and de-boned
Salmon Rosemary Burgers Photos Gallery
Salmon Rosemary Burgers Directions
- First, prepare the salmon by cutting into strips, cutting the strips crosswise, and chopping the fish until well minced. Be sure to remove any remaining bones.
- Then, in a large bowl, mix the minced salmon with bread crumbs, red onion, Dijon mustard, horseradish, and eggs. Season with rosemary, salt, and pepper. Chill at least 30 minutes in the refrigerator.
- Next, preheat an outdoor grill for medium-high heat.
- Form the salmon mixture into 8 burger patties. Lightly coat each patty with olive oil.
- And place salmon patties on the grill, and cook 4 or 5 minutes on each side.
Salmon Rosemary Burgers Video
Cooking time (duration):55 Mins
Serve the Salmon Rosemary Burgers on onion roll with lettuce, tomato mustard, and turnips for the major barbeque dishes.