I will share Melon with strawberries, Parma ham and mozzarella. Parma ham and melon is a classic combination, but this recipe adds fresh strawberries and mozzarella cheese for a perfect summer update.
Just 10 minutes all will be completed.
Melon with Strawberries, Parma Ham and Mozzarella Ingredients
- Freshly ground black pepper
- Extra virgin olive oil, for drizzling
- 1 melon (such as cantaloupe) cut into 12 slices, seeds removed
- 2 x buffalo mozzarella, torn into small pieces
- 9 strawberries
- 12 slices of Parma ham
Melon with Strawberries, Parma Ham and Mozzarella Photos Gallery
Melon with Strawberries, Parma Ham and Mozzarella Directions
- First, hull and quarter the strawberries
- Then, arrange the fruit, Parma ham and mozzarella on to plates or a platter.
- And drizzle with olive oil and season with freshly ground black pepper to serve.
Melon with Strawberries, Parma Ham and Mozzarella Video
Cooking time (duration): 10 Minutes
Use a melon with strawberries, Parma ham and mozzarella as a simple starter to a friend or a light lunch.