Do you want to eat pizza? Why not try to make it?
Follow the steps to make Homemade Pizza Supreme below.
Homemade Pizza Supreme Ingredients
- 1 (.25 ounce) package active dry yeast
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2 cups warm water (110 degrees to 115 degrees)
- 3 tablespoons vegetable oil
- 4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1 1/2 teaspoons grated onion
- 2 (8 ounce) cans tomato sauce
- 1/2 cup minced fresh basil
- 1 cup chopped onion
- 1 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 medium red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 medium green pepper, sliced
- 1 (2.25 ounce) can sliced ripe olives, drained
- 1 (3.25 ounce) package sliced pepperoni
- 4 cups shredded mozzarella cheese
- 4 ounces Canadian bacon, diced (optional)
Homemade Pizza Supreme Photos Gallery
Homemade Pizza Supreme Directions
- Firstly, in a large mixing bowl, dissolve yeast in warm water. Add oil, salt and 2 cups flour. Beat on medium speed for 3 minutes. Stir in enough remaining flour to form a soft dough. Turn onto a floured surface; knead until smooth and elastic, about 6-8 minutes. Place in a greased bowl, turning once to grease top. Cover and let rest in a warm place for 10 minutes.
- Then, combine sauce ingredients; set aside. Divide dough in half. On a floured surface, roll each portion into a 13-in. circle. Transfer to two greased 12-in. pizza pans; build up edges slightly. Bake at 375 degrees F for 15 minutes or until lightly browned. Spread with sauce; sprinkle with toppings. Bake for 15-20 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Homemade Pizza Supreme Video
Cooking time (duration):1 Hr 15 Mins
It’s easy to make Homemade Pizza Supreme, so don’t be afraid to try. Happy Cooking