Did you ever make Chex ® Pumpkin Pie Crunch? Butter, brown sugar and spices to make a mixture of sweet and crunchy cereals.
Yes, now I’ll share the recipe.
Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch Ingredients
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 1/4 cup butter
- 1 tablespoon pumpkin pie spice
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 2 cups Cinnamon Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Wheat Chex® cereal
- 2 cups Honey Nut Chex® cereal
- 8 ounces pecans
Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch Photos Gallery
Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch Directions
- Firstly, in small bowl, mix brown sugar and pumpkin pie spice; set aside. In small microwave-safe dish, microwave butter on High about 30 seconds or until melted. Stir in vanilla. In large microwavable bowl, mix all cereals and pecans. Pour butter mixture over cereal mixture, stirring until evenly distributed. Add sugar and spice mixture and stir until coated.
- Next, microwave uncovered on High 5 minutes or until mixture begins to brown, stirring every minute. Spread on wax paper or a cookie sheet to cool. Store in airtight container.
Chex® Pumpkin Pie Crunch Video
Cooking time (duration):15 Mins
It’s easy to make Chex ® Pumpkin Pie Crunch, so don’t be afraid to try. Happy Cooking