This is Chai tea recipes.
Warm up with a refreshing cup of chai!
Chai tea Ingredients
- 1/2 cup (125ml) Shape Low Fat or Shape No Fat
- Sugar or honey (optional), to serve
- Ground cinnamon, to sprinkle, plus cinnamon quills to garnish (optional)
- 1-2 heaped tsp chai tea
Chai tea Photos Gallery
Chai tea Directions
- First, lace tea, milk and 1/2 cup (125ml) water in a saucepan on medium-high heat. Bring to just under the boil and immediately remove from heat. Cover with a lid and stand for 2-4 minutes to infuse.
- Then, strain into a tea cup or tea glass and add sugar or honey to taste. Sprinkle with ground cinnamon, and serve with a quill if desired.
Chai tea Video
It’s easy to make Chai tea, so try!