To make the balsamic chicken with sweet peppers, we need 15 minutes to prepare and 20 minutes to cook, so the total time that we need is 35 minutes. Come see further below.
Balsamic Chicken With Sweet Peppers Ingredients
- non-stick cooking spray
- 2 large egg whites
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 6 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- 30g Parmesan cheese, freshly grated
- 35g dry breadcrumbs
- 35g plain flour
- 55g toasted flaked almonds
- 1/2 teaspoon seasalt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 2 large red peppers, deseeded and sliced into strips
- 2 large green peppers, deseeded and sliced into strips
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 80g raisins
- 125ml balsamic vinegar
Balsamic Chicken With Sweet Peppers Directions
- Firstly, preheat the oven to 190°C/375°F/Gas Mark 5. Line a baking sheet with foil and coat with non-stick cooking spray.
- Then, place the flour in a shallow dish. Put the egg whites in a separate bowl and lightly beat. Combine the breadcrumbs and Parmesan in a third dish. Dust the chicken with the flour, shaking off any excess. Dip in the egg whites and then coat in the breadcrumb mixture.
- Next, in a large frying pan, heat the oil over a high heat. Sauté the chicken for 2 minutes on each side or until golden brown. Place the chicken on the prepared baking sheet and finish cooking in the oven for 18–20 minutes.
- And for the sauce, in a large frying pan, heat the oil over a medium heat. Add the red and green peppers and sauté for 8 minutes. Add the raisins and cook, stirring, for 1 minute. Add the vinegar, sugar, salt and pepper and cook, mixing to coat the peppers, for 1–2 minutes.
- Last, to serve, slice the chicken and top with the balsamic sauce and toasted flaked almonds.
Balsamic chicken with sweet peppers chicken recipe is delicious, quick and easy to satisfy the whole family and also cheap and healthy. Happy Cooking