Have you ever felt or make Acapulco Sunrise-Adult Drink? A light, slightly sour cocktail, which combines flavors of lime, grapefruit and black currant with tequilla.
If you like tequila, I think you’ll enjoy this.
Acapulco Sunrise- Adult Drink Ingredients
- lime slice (to garnish)
- 1 cup club soda
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon Curacao (such as Triple Sec)
- 2 tablespoons creme de cassis
- 2 ounces tequila (good quality)
Acapulco Sunrise- Adult Drink Photos Gallery
Acapulco Sunrise- Adult Drink Directions
- First, into a cocktail shaker, pour tequila, lime juice, curacao, creme de cassis, and plenty of crushed ice.
- Then, shake until well combined.
- Next, fill a tall glass half way with ice.
- Then, strain drink into the glass.
- Pour some club soda on top.
- Stir and garnish with the slice of lime.
Cooking time (duration):5 Mins
It’s easy, so don’t hesitate to make Acapulco Sunrise-Adult Drink. Happy Cooking