Crisp Berry Rose’ Sangria is a refreshing sangria made with Rose’ with fresh fruit.
All to be completed within 10 minutes.
Crisp Berry Rose’ Sangria Ingredients
- 1/4 cup brandy
- 1/4 cup triple sec
- 1 cup orange juice, chilled (optional)
- 1 cup pineapple juice, chilled (optional)
- 1 orange, cut into small wedges
- 2 -3 tablespoons sugar
- 3 1/3 cups mixed berries
- 750 ml cold rose’ wine, chilled
Crisp Berry Rose’ Sangria Photos Gallery
Crisp Berry Rose’ Sangria Directions
- First, mix berries and toss in sugar let sit to macerate about 20 minutes. Just enough to be slightly softened.
- Then, top with ice cubes.
- Next, add brandy, triple sec and chilled wine.
- Add optional juice of choice if desired. Or have it on the side and let guests add for their tastes.
- Stir and and serve icy cold.
Crisp Berry Rose’ Sangria Video
Cooking time (duration): 10 Mins
Easy and not complicated, so try to be making Crisp Berry Rose’ Sangria.